Join Kas for an afternoon workshop and deepen your understanding of functional core movement.
Throughout the workshop you will learn how to:
- Create a good diaphragmatic breathing pattern.
- Use specific breathing patterns to enliven your core.
- Connect to the individual muscles of your core.
- Create underlying support to move from.
- Break down old habits/ create better, more functional habits.
Kas is passionate about teaching others the importance of creating and maintaining functional core strength.
Like all muscles, core muscles need to be long and strong, not short and weak, and regularly exercised. If your core is out of balance, you put yourself at risk of back pain/spasms, disc problems, scoliosis, lordosis, kyphosis, sciatica, joint pain and injuries. To move safely and efficiently, our core should be providing most of the support and be doing most of the work. Our extremities should simply be an extension of this.
BYO mat, block, towel.
Cost: $30/ $25 concession