Yoga is one of the most nourishing ways to care for yourself and for your baby during pregnancy. Classes are suitable for women during the second and third trimesters of pregancy.
Practising yoga during pregnancy has many benefits, including:
- improved circulation and mobility,
- increased strength and flexibility,
- confidence in your ability to grow, nurture and birth your baby,
- relief of stiffness and discomfort in the lower back and sacroiliac joints, and
- gaining of a deeper sense of relaxation through stress relief.